Skip to content

Start typing to see game suggestions. This only suggests apps that have a store page.

Only apps with a store page are suggested. Enter Submit to view all results. Ctrl+Enter View and filter in instant search.
Close ×

No Time to Relax update for 25 April 2019

Update 0.9.9 German Network Polish

Share · View all patches · Build 3768263 · Last edited by Wendy

Patchnotes via Steam Community

This update has two main parts: German and Network Polish. We're pushing the first language update today with German (and with more to follow!). In addition to this the programmers have been working super hard on getting online play more polished and bug free.

New Features

  • German / Deutsch: Our first language update arrives today. 99.9% of the game has been translated into german and the other 0.1% will be added in our next update! The first time you start the game after this update you are given the option of choosing English or German. After that you can change the language in the settings menu.

Network Fixes

  • End of Player Round: We now make sure that players get notified when someone finishes their round. That way you should not get stuck.
  • End of Week: We are also making sure that player's get notified when the week is over. Added some extra protection and padding there so you don't get stuck if a player misses the week ended message.
  • Unable to read player data: We weren't resetting some of player's network data properly after a game. This could cause players to start the game twice which caused some weird behavior.
  • Avatar selection: You can't choose avatars now after the Host has started the game. This could cause some unexpected behavior.
  • Food Count: The amount of food another player has in his refrigerator wasn't being reset. No it is.
  • Stress: Like with food count we weren't updating the stress indicator properly.
  • Desynced: We found and fixed 3 different bugs which could cause players to get stuck in multiplayer games.
  • Lots of smaller bug fixes: We found a bunch of smaller network bugs.

Upcoming

  • Languages: Right now the game is being translated into Russian, Chinese, Brazilian Portuguese and French
  • Pets v0.1: Well, while the programmers fixed bugs the art department finished all their work for the pets update. So now the programmers are going to do their part and get pets into the game.
  • Soundtrack: Just about everything is ready for the soundtrack to be published. Will happen as soon as we have time to setup the Steam page properly.

Known Bugs

  • Network: We have tested the new network system a lot internally. That said there might still be little sneaky bugs there. If you run into any, please let us know!
  • Choose Avatar: In rare occasions when players join a lobby they are not able to choose an avatar and the Host can not Force Start the game. If the match fills up the countdown will start and the game will start when it reaches 0. Players can try leaving and rejoining to fix this.
No Time to Relax - Windows64 Depot 829661
  • Loading history…
No Time to Relax - macOS64 Depot 829662
  • Loading history…
SteamDB has been running ad-free since 2012.
Find out how you can contribute.
Open link