The team worked this week fixing the following bugs that were reported by you.
- Fixed "Return to Ship" button of the pause menu
- Fixed rare "black screen" Softlock when loading levels
- Fixed Softlock when attacking, caused by a very specific combination of reviving a character, entering cover and attacking with that character
- Fixed Overwatch reticle null reference if destroyed while hiding
- Improved some performance hiccups when attacking
- Fixed Popup windows animations, the background did not fill the entire screen
- Set Bug report window timeout to 1 minute
- Fixed health bar info popup animations
- Fixed Party hud portraits downed animation, the portraits where colored after having revived the characters
Many of these bugs were reported through the Bug Report Feature ingame ( CRTL+F1).
This is actually really helpful for bug fixing as it is faster for us to trace down the bug.
So, we encourage you to use this new feature that will speed things up for us and for you to keep on enjoying Element Space.
Thank you again for all your help. As always, it means a lot to us!