Release v1.1 | Community Update ~ 134.4 MB
Thanks for your patience whilst we have been working on the latest release. This update includes a number of priority fixes for save data and we have fixed various interactions that prevented gameplay progression.
If you haven't played the game since launch, we would encourage you to go back and play, as the majority of issues raised by the community have now been fixed.
- Save Data correctly saving HUD state
- Save Data correctly saving Settings
- Various fixes for UI and objectives when doing a New Game+
- Various Journal interaction issues fixed
- Various dialogue, lipsync and subtitle fixes
- Pause menu pauses all audio
- Pause menu draws correctly during Potions minigame
- Du Lac journal art updated
- Mary journal art updated
- Thomas' quest added
- More NPC (non-playable character) conversations added
We would like to thank you again for your continued support and enjoyment of our game.
We are now working towards releasing another content update v1.2 that will contain fixes for potions and rounding out more of the stories of the characters you will encounter in London. In addition we will continue to work on any new issues raised by the community.