Today's patch includes Female Humans as both playable and NPC characters. I have been working to get the art for this for awhile, and for now there are 3 hair styles and currently just Human as an option for Female characters (I will do Dwarf and Goblin also but it will take time). This is a rather large change to the game, and I have spent quite a bit of time testing it, but if you come across bugs please let me know and I will get them fixed.
The 2 most requested things are "Content" and "Customization" I am working and get more of both in the game! Please keep the feedback coming and I will keep working hard to make the game better and better!
- Female humans are now in the game. You can choose them at the start of new games. Sex has no impact on stats or abilities.
- 3 Female hair styles have been added.
- Taverns now spawn female humans as well.
- Quests now spawn female humans as well.
- Rare and Epic items have had their Item coefficients raised slightly.
- The character menu now shows race proportions (previously this was only shown in battle, dungeon and town maps).
- Fixed a bug in my image scaling alg that resulted in poor anti-aliasing. This bug was introduced with hair styles I believe.
- Fixed the flicker in The tutorial boxes
- Annie is now an actual female (was always planned but didnt have girls yet).
- Gunther, Annie, and Archy now no longer show helm, and they have hair styles.
- Added a few more male names
- Added quite a few female names.
- Im gonna spend a day or 2 on Galic and Pallys
- Then im gonna be working on Vandamir
- After that it will be time to start on a 6th class :)