Hi Galactic Survivalists!
Given that our Unity 2018.1 version finally seems to be stable, we released Alpha 9.7 where we upgraded the game engine to Unity 2018.3. For this upgrade, we had to switch the network protocol to Unity UNET.
Please let us know if you notice any problems in multiplayer.
[B]Changelog: Alpha 9.7 (Build 2316)
- Upgraded game engine to Unity 2018.3
- Switched network protocol to Unity UNET
- Increased wait time for local coop server from 10 to 20 seconds
- Improved telnet connection
- Added PDA parameter ListVisibility to allow for previews of deactivated, invisible chapters. To help guide players to activation positions
- Mod: Player inventory modifying requests don't respect open Logistic window showing that
- Fixed: Instant-Production speed does not trigger PDA checks when used in any constructor
- Fixed: Broken inner glass texture on vessel cockpits for last damage state
- Fixed: Sometimes consuming an item reduces body radiation
- Fixed: Several internal exceptions