New: Added skill system. Now for participation in the game you can get experience. When each level is reached, 1 skill point is awarded (2 point at the fifth level).
A skills panel has appeared in the main menu where you can spend your points on researching new game abilities.
At the moment, 3 skills are available for each class. In the future, this system will be greatly improved.
Gaming experience can not be obtained if there are less than three players on the server!
New: Added a new skill for hunters - the web. When using the ability, an area appears near the hunter, which reduces the speed of all props by 30%;
New: Now the skills that were previously available to all players initially, need to be studied separately in the skills panel (shadow and bomb);
New: On all maps the graphic component has been improved;
New: The Wild West map has been almost completely redesigned;
New: Map "Pirate Bay" has acquired new textures of the earth;
New: Map "Viking Village" has acquired new land textures;
New: Highlighting added to the borders of the maps;
New: Updated textures on the maps in the menu;
- Changed: Improved game code for performance;
- Changed: In some places on the maps the position of objects in which you can hide is changed;
- Fixed: Numerous bugs and problems with collisions of objects;
- Fixed: The collision with rocks was fixed on the "Pirate Bay" map (there is no way to hide inside);
- Fixed: When falling under the ground, cyclically throws to the surface;
- Fixed: Not nicknames are displayed above all hunters;
- Fixed: Information about the disclosure of the props is not lost;
P.S. The update turned out to be very large, so it is possible that new bugs will appear, with which we will try to say goodbye very quickly.
If you are experiencing difficulties in entering the game, please report to the topic reserved for this.
Also a small request to all players: please leave a review about our game on Steam. This will greatly help us in the further development of the game. Thank you very much!