Yet another small update! ^^
We're making a build for another platform today, so we thought we'd push the same changes on Steam for parity. It's mostly bug fixes and tiny ui/balance tweaks.
We're not planning anymore updates until Release at this point, although the Release build will have some more bug fixes and UI tweaks.
Here's the change log:
04/22/2019 - Version 0.9.5c
- Trapdoors: Trapdoors stopped working with the new Turn order changes. Fixed.
- Placement: Selecting enemies during placement would sometimes highlight the wrong portrait in the Turn order bar.
- Kawa Temple: Fixing an issue that could arise in the cutscene if a player didn't have Bzaro recruited yet.
- AI: Found a rare set of circumstances where the AI could attack an invalid target. Fixed.
- Cutscenes: Minor cleaning of some scenes when some optional actors aren't present.
- Shadowstep: Using Shadowstep to land on a water tile and then cancelling the movement could leave the sprite shown over other sprites when it should be under.
- Boomerang Bounce: With perfect diagonals, sometimes the punt direction wouldn't match the "side of the attack" from the prediction. Fixed.
- Turnabout: Abilities that bypass counters could fail to bypass Turnabout. Fixed.
- AI: AI could make some odd decisions when using shoving, especially with Boomerang Bounce. Should be better.
- AI: AI could still make some odd decisions about mana drains. Should be better now.
- AI: Enemies that don't use MP at all won't use Manastones on themselves anymore. Also found issues with granting Mana to allies being valued higher than it should.
- Pektites: Lowering their MND for the tier1 variant to compensate for Adaptive Affinity being stronger on them now.
- Equipping: QoL: when equipping gear, the category will start on the same type of item you're trying to replace.
- Scar Tissue: Will now show "+Scar Tissue" when obtaining the first stack (so switching stacks will show it again). We won't show it for every stack gained as it would simply mean showing the text every single time a Tangrel is attacked, which might get old fast.