- Apple trees should now produce seeds and can be used for juice.
- Fixed rare multithreading crash with sleeping on beds.
- Colonists should stop murdering tamed creatures.
- Slight wolf nerf.
- Fixed bug with temperature in concave rooms.
- Colonists should stop trying to talk to sleeping friends.
- Tweak job recovery rate and pathfinding to try to fix issues with idle colonists. If you have many colonists idle it usually means you have a lot of open jobs at high/critical priority which can't be completed because of lack of ingredients.
- Fixed mechanisms getting destroyed when blocks under them are dug out.
- Buff to prospecting (hits now show more exact distances). Slightly increased ore vein size.
- Fixed bug in temperature display in imperial for starting location screen.
- Fixed notifications settings panel
- Added a count of creatures selected bar in the military mode.
- Wild animals should no longer starve to death by themselves and cause colonists to wander off to collect their corpse.
- New roasted seeds recipe.
Thanks for all the bug reports and save game upload guys! I see a bunch of reports of colonists going idle and not doing anything. Often the cause is a lot of high priority jobs which they can't complete. It is a limitation of the current job system that if you have a lot of jobs which don't have materials or are inaccessible it will start to confuse the colonists.
Will work on improving the job system, but for now you have to be careful not to go too crazy with orders and to heed the warnings about inaccessible jobs. Also I've seen bases with crazy numbers (80+ people)! Didn't expect people would be able to get so many people so fast ːsteamhappyː.