Greetings gladiators! The latest patch has just gone live, with some love shown to S&S Crusader - sieges should be working properly now. S&S 3 was also patched. See the notes below - more patches to come this week!
* SWORDS AND SANDALS CRUSADER
- Fixed a bug where sieges faded to black but wouldn't progress
- Fixed a bug where catapults weren't hitting towers properly
- Fixed a bug on combat where troops paused before returning to formation
- Fixed a bug on Survival mode with Shi-Tzurantula appearing too early
- Potential fix for allied computers causing some turns to freeze
* SWORDS AND SANDALS 3
- Fixed bug where the right side of spell bar could not equip spells
- Fixed bug where gladiator names were shown as undefined or incorrect
- EXPERIMENTAL - Added a 'Clear Saved Data' to the title screen of S&S 3. Use this button as a last resort if you click on Enter World and cannot load the game, it will delete old and possibly corrupted gladiators. This may or may not work, I'm going to monitor user feedback on this.
Cheers all, may your swords be sharp and sandals sturdy!