We just released a maintenance update (8.0.3) that corrects a few bugs and makes improvements to the lineup pane on the play ball screen. Here is a list of what is included in this release:
- Added each team's as-played starting rotation to the lineup pane (if the library has as-played lineups). This allows the user to easily see both the manager profile starting rotation and the as-played starting rotation when making pitching changes.
- Fixed a bug in the Edit Transaction Dialog that was causing the edit fields to initialize incorrectly.
- Updated the player mapping file.
- Updated the team mapping file.
- Updated the team detail import files.
As always, thanks to the user community for reporting bugs and providing valuable feedback. We still have a long list of feedback that we plan on implementing over the upcoming weeks.