The update 1.515 has been released, adding nine bugfixes and two other changes.
- Helion could fall into negative MegaCredits when attempting to buy Standard Projects using Heat with no MegaCredits.
- User playing as Helion was unable to use Heat to buy cards with certain actions.
- The player tray remained on an opponent if they gained resources during the user's turn.
- In very rare cases, two winners were wrongly declared at the end of a game despite different final scores.
- "Ranking" was wrongly mentioned twice in the player's profile.
- Power Infrastructure’s (194) action could be greyed out despite the necessary resources being available.
- Mining Rights (067) and Mining Area (064) were missing production icons when using Robotic Workforce (086).
- Terraform rating continued to increase when performing actions which would increase an already maxed-out global parameter with Regolith Eaters (033).
- The action of Search for Life (005) revealed the card only to the player using it.
- The amount of game seeds involved in the creation of game sessions has been increased from 999 to 2,147,483,647.
- The in-game credits now list the names of the users who actively participated in the previous beta tests.
We'll continue improving the player experience over the next weeks and months. If you experience any issue, please inform us in the Bug reports thread. If you enjoy the game, feel free to leave a review and tell your friends.
In other news, Terraforming Mars has been picked as the "Best Digital Board Game" by the editorial team and readers of BoardGameQuest: https://www.boardgamequest.com/2018-board-game-award-winners
Thank you for your support and happy terraforming!