This week's update has been long awaited, you can now autosave and load the game, so you are able to track your progress between sessions. It's very new so I'm looking for all the bug reports I can get my hands on!
There's been a small number of fixes and crashes resolved in this update, so we're going to jam pack then next one with more! I'm excited to show off some more art that'll be in the game (eventually), so take a look at that preview of the main menu image and just imagine the possibilities!
Changelog for Apr 17th 2019 v14
Highlights: Saving and loading!
- Now auto-saves at the start of every week.
- Loads save on startup
- Ensembles, Units, Itineraries, Pub Vagrants, Inventories, Alert Levels, Outposts, Resources, Packmules etc should now all persist across gamesaves.
- To erase your save go to AppData/Local/magnolia[cur]cocos[/cur]proj and delete savegame.json and location_savegame.json
- The savefile is likely to be changed as time goes on, so be prepared for your saves to get wiped in the future!
- Can now right click on the Swap button in PreBattle to inspect the unit (thanks Cablenexus!)
- Packmule display updates on the fly instead of only on loading (thanks Cablenexus!)
- Packmule Resource screen now shows 'Packmule' instead of 'Armory' (thanks Cablenexus!)
- Fixed typo in tooltop over the End Turn button (thanks Cablenexus!)
- Fixed auto-transferring resources being logged as 0 (thanks Cablenexus!)
- Fixed crash when viewing battles and rewinding too far back
- Tooltips animate out, instead of disappearing
- Tooltips no longer appear when returning to an old screen
- Change loading message to include note about autosaving
- Some art and music!
- More enemies
- More choices