Client patch size: ~300 MB
- Assassin clones now have a longer lifetime
- Assassin now reacts more quickly when a player exits and reenters the arena
- Assassin now correctly checks for too much damage during first attack interruption
- Assassin bug form no longer takes damage from concertina wire
The onboarding is displayed to players that are rank 3 or lower.
- Added Meta tutorial hints: a pop up will appear in the various screen of our menu with an explanation about what this screen is about.
- Added In-game tutorial hints: non intrusive hints will appear on the top left of the screen to help new players to understand the game flow and game mechanics.
- Added Option to disable onboarding hints in the options menu
- Enabled a watchdog that would make the game crash in case the game stalls for 1 second or more. It is enabled to provide us with more information about possible stalls. If you have experienced stalls, we would really appreciate your help if you could play on the test server and send us crash data in case your client would crash.
- Some onboarding hints are wrongly displayed in Quickplay.
- Extraction onboarding hints may get displayed approaching possible extraction points even if there is no extraction vehicle at this extraction point.