Hey there AFF Community!
We’ve just released a few more tweaks to the last update.
- Fixed misbehaving packages causing server crashes
- Fixed issue where non-existent chatbox would capture player input
- Fixed issues with weapon lock getting lost very easily, especially on infantry guns (RID, MLI), and improved the prioritization of lock targets
- Fixed Anaster's skybox
- Temporarily removed some of the extended parts of the AIA briefingroom but fixed a bunch of collision issues and added grenade and deployable pickups across both briefingrooms
- Tweaked RID and MLI lock times to be shorter, lowered RID damage slightly
- Corrected a couple of pathing- and collision-related issues in Ixion
- Improved and optimized the netcode behind comms (text and audio callouts)
- Improved prioritization of callout audio, plus squad callouts should be always heard regardless of distance
- Increased underbarrel shield regeneration delays
- Increased heavy plasma projectile velocity, walked back capital ship railgun damage buff a bit
- Capital ships and vehicle now generally more sturdy against rail, heavy plasma and explosion damage
- Added “player left the game” messages to the chat
- Removed extra brackets from vehicle drop HUD prompt
- Unfudged a couple of damage multipliers applied to vehicles
- Tweaked the smaller variants of capital ship ions, to have proper DPS in the new balance of things
For feedback, or just a lovely chat with the devs, post on AFF's Steam forums or contact us directly through our Discord!
Onwards and upwards!