First day of early access allowed us to better understand issues with the game balance and identify number of bugs. Here is a brief summary of changes that we prepared:
Game mechanics and balance
• We tested all levels and determined where players might have the most of the problems. Position of some objects, items, as well as patrol routes were changed. We want the game to remain challenging, but fair and open to various play styles.
• Electricity damage from grenades and mines now can permanently disable electronic enemies (such as turrets and drones). We are working on tuning item powers and want to see how that upgrade can change level dynamics.
• Area of camera view were decreased. This should increase room for maneuvers during the playthrough.
• Now enemies with firearms will stop trying to ram you. They will shoot you from a distance.
• Previously, flash grenade caused chaotic movement among enemies. Now it does what it supposed to do — stops and than blinds them.
• Fixed a bug, when a guard, who saw the hero, could sometimes just return to his patrol.
• Fixed a bug, when turrets could occasionally show extrasensory abilities and see the hero through the wall.
We've added to the game 32 new achievements for you, achievement hunters.