Please, be aware of plot spoilers in the description below (in the Quest, Areas and Kingdom sections)!
- An astradaemon guardian in Vordakai's Tomb could become invincible. Resolution: fixed.
- In rare cases, the player couldn't enter the Global Map after meeting the Technic League for the first time. Resolution: fixed.
- It was possible to skip the coronation event by leaving the Throne Room. Resolution: fixed. Now it will start automatically if the player does so.
- In a dialogue in the main square of Pitax, a special option available only to Chaotic characters stopped working as intended. Resolution: fixed.
- After patch 1.3, the player's throne would display incorrectly when loading a game saved in the Throne Room. Resolution: fixed.
- It was impossible to complete the "Artisans of the Silverstep" quest. Resolution: fixed.
Classes & Mechanics
- A dialogue wouldn't start properly if one of the conversation partners was unconscious, even if they regained consciousness right after that. Resolution: fixed.
- Instead of displaying the character's selected deity, the text in the spell book read "Deity Selection". Resolution: fixed.
- Combat music in taverns sometimes was muffled. Resolution: fixed.
- Multiple localization improvements, including DE and ZH versions of the game.
- Fixed the appearance of light source materials in the "Lostlarn Keep" area.
A friendly reminder: while we deeply admire the contribution that mod authors make to our game, we would like you to remember that running custom modifications can lead to unexpected bugs and crashes. Unfortunately, if you encounter any issues while playing with mods, our team will not be able to help you. If this happens, please, report these issues to the mod's original creator. Also, remember that after each game update, there is a high probability of previously installed mods not functioning properly. If you wish to play with mods anyway, disabling auto-updates might prevent your save files from becoming corrupted.