While we finalize our preparations to release Duke of Defense on the Nintendo Switch we wanted to give love back to you wonderful people! We listened to your feedback and implemented a few quality of life changes as well as new content. There are new heads you can acquire and 6 new levels!
And in case you missed it we released the entire soundtrack as DLC here on Steam!
Check out the change log below!
- Greg now has his own music
- Removed a few unused game files
- Player can no longer move during scene 5b
- The Old Duke has something to tell you once you complete the story
- New characters and levels! The new characters will appear throughout various hubs once the game is completed
- Made intro images (publisher/game engine sprites) a lot less ugly
- Made platform titles more visible
- Fixed potential issue where if enemies are all defeated before more can spawn, a wave can be completed instantly
- The grass shadows are no longer backwards (Thanks again to Yellow After Life for pointing it out)
- The level won't start until you build the first tower (except for boss battles)
- The wave bar UI now indicates how may waves there are, and how far along in the level they are
- Player damage statistics would increment by 1 each level
Let us know what you would like to see in future updates!
Topher and Sebastian