We'll post some sneak peeks of chapter 3 in a couple of weeks.
For now some other tweaks and fixed bugs.
Pump a shotgun with one hand
Should we add something else to this title?
We're also releasing a couple of annoying bugs affecting player's inventory ːdrill_picklockː
Check full list below!
New features & tweaks:
- weapons: removing primary grip on a rifle while holding it also with non-dominant hand won't attach it to the player's body
- weapons: pump a shotgun with one hand
- menus: shooting the story mode zombie in main menu map, will resume the last played mission, restoring the previous checkpoint if existing
- gameplay: when a player is camping in an unlocked safe house and someone dies and respawns in that safe house, safe house will lock. Then, if all players will be inside a locked safe house, mission will restart
- prologue: swapping MI24 with UH60 helicopters
- inventory: client occasionally spawns with floating attachments
- inventory: client joining during a session where a checkpoint has already been hit won't load checkpoint loadout
- weapons: players can inadvertently take each other’s gun attachments detaching them from weapons
To get in touch with us, just drop a line on discussions forum or join our discord channel.
As always, feedbacks are welcome!