I hope you've kept the dilapidated stations across the galaxy in at least semi-working order.
I come bearing a bucket stained with the blood of game bugs.
Some of which have been long standing issues, such as the mysterious player name being "False" / "True" bug. That was a silly one...
Or the issue with faulty paperwork completion percentages in Revolutionary Robotics and Uprinsing.
Others are just general fixes.
Nothing too glorious I'm afraid.
Mac users will be especially pleased to hear that notes will no longer be vanishing from their trunk upon being returned to the office.
This was particularly annoying, as it destroyed all of Bob's notes.
Read on for a full list!
- Added brown "Mantis" corpses to Unrefinery level to replace the far less suggestive "blood pools" used to indicate 9 dead alien lifeforms.
- Fixed a blood splat in Unrefinery that was red instead of yellow.
- Improved weirdly offset bullet holes in Revolutionary Robotics.
- Fixed "Revolutionary Robotics" and "Uprinsing" Report Accuracy never reaching 100% even when you did things perfectly.
- Blocked off the area above the "gates" in Unearthly Excavation, making it impossible to sneak objects past them.
- Fixed tick-box on punchout report forms for the "AI" incident not being properly evaluated. Led to it being impossible to get 100% accuracy on any level that used it.
- Changed Death Report Accuracy value to reflect whether you put all the PIDs into the punch-out machine or not. Previously only considered inserted PIDs.
- Levels without PIDs now reflect this with a 100% Death Report Accuracy instead of 0%. Only happens(for official levels) in The Vulcan Affair.
- Fixed the annoying player name being "True" or "False" problem. Was caused by the "VSync" setting overriding player name.
House of Horror
- Fixed "Incinerated Items" in the punchout report forms counting objects destroyed in the Woodchipper. This likely led to a false reduction in report accuracy.
The Vulcan Affair
- Fixed one of the henchman heads not counting toward "Head Hunter" achievement.
- Death Report Accuracy now always reads 100% instead of 0%.
- Fixed notes from various levels not appearing when taken to the office. Such as as Bob's notes.
- Fixed Santa presents not keeping their appearance when taken to the office.
- Fixed teleporters from Core Sample not keeping their appearance when taken to the office.
- Added a slightly smaller and brown version of the Mantis.
And there it is.