We've just uploaded a new version of Pathway to Steam. This is mostly to address problems/crashes people have encountered.
NOTE: Version 1.0.2 will reset your "Fullscreen" settings toggle and start the game in windowed mode instead. You can of course change this again in the options any time. This reset happens due to some people having problems with the game starting in fullscreen mode by default.
- Game now starts in windowed mode to prevent some issues people were having with fullscreen (see above note)
- Adds the option to cycle through your team with the left/right arrow during battle.
- Fix a crash that happened when you entered a battle after running out of fuel and having your team members die.
- Fixed a crush bug when trying to claim an achievement
- Custom key bindings are now properly saved
- Prevent trashing the dog's fur and teeth by accident
- Fix a crash that could happen in the AI turn when fighting with characters that had no weapon in their primary slot
- Fix crash when looting certain legendary items and moving them to the valuables bag
- Fix a bug that caused a black screen on Windows 7 and macOS
Thanks everyone for reporting issues/bugs - we're hard at work addressing the problems popping up.