Axiom Soccer launches onto Early Access for FREE!!
That's right - we want everyone to experience AXIOM SOCCER for themselves so they can find out why Eurogamer selected it as one of their "Best Games Of EGX Rezzed 2019" last weekend.
For those of you who already have the game installed you’ll have to download a small update before hopping into a match. New players will be able to search for us in the Steam Store and smash the Install button - so be sure to invite your friends to join you for a game! (Did we mention it's completely FREE already?)
We've had a blast developing Axiom Soccer and much of that is because of the amazing community that's formed around the game since we first started our closed beta back in August last year. With the move into Early Access we'll be opening the doors wide and inviting the world in, and we know the game wouldn't have been nearly as good as it now is if we hadn't received such supportive feedback from our closed-beta players. So, from the whole team at Earthbound Games we’d like to say a MASSIVE thank you for all of the support and suggestions we’ve received throughout these early stages of development. We’ve been overwhelmed with the community we’ve built and will be using your amazing feedback to shape and develop the future of Axiom Soccer.
🎉Early Access Launch!🎉
- Added an AFK kick timer to online matches, meaning players can no longer idle in matches (This is currently set to 15 seconds and will be adjusted to be slightly longer in the next update).
- Blast Doors raise much sooner after penalty counter reaches 0 seconds.
- Capped Account Progression to Level 20, further progression will be added in future updates.
- Deactivated logging on server. This should improve gameplay performance.
- Added a Discord button to the main menu! Join the Squad!
- Added a live counter to show how many servers we have available and how many players are in the Competitive game mode.
- Added a border between screens in Split Screen mode.
- Fixed an issue where players would spawn off center in matches where players had left the match earlier.
- Fixed an issue where goals and saves wouldn’t show in Axiom Academy.
- Fixed an issue where ball highlighting could turn on by accident.
- Fixed an issue where Shotgun blast wasn’t showing in local matches.
- Fixed an issue where if you bumped into another vehicle while ascending or descending that action would be blocked until you released the key and pressed it again. Should be much smoother now.