Heroes of Fortunia version 0.3.0 is now live. You may now update the game through Steam to enjoy the latest features. This version brings a new game mode, a few new traps and some quality of life improvements as well as bugfixes with it. Below you will find a full list of what's changed.
- Ranked mode has been introduced into the game. Attack other players' dungeons in pursuit of glorious crowns that award you a spot on the leaderboards. Dungeons you are matched against are based on your current crowns, so as you gain more crowns you will encounter more difficult dungeons!
Note: The leaderboards will become accessible within the next week, as we are waiting for more players to join ranked mode and populate the leaderboards.
- There is now a visual pain effect when your hero is at low health, to remind you to be careful.
- Sound & control settings have been added to the options menu.
- There is now a visual effect when placing components in edit mode.
- The currencies in edit mode now have a tooltip assigned to them.
- New common trap: Furnace
- New rare trap: Electric Fence
Dagron the Undying:
- Fire Breath: Reduced hitbox to match the visual effect, minimum damage reduced from 6 -> 2 (total damage depends on how long you stand in the fire)
- Spit Fireballs: No longer apply a fire debuff. Effective damage reduced by 4. (also applies to fireballs spawned by the larger fireballs)
- Large Fireballs: No longer apply a fire debuff. Effective damage reduced by 10.
- Replaced the Potion of Poison with a Potion of Swift Healing: Instantly restores 8 health and grants haste for 8 seconds.
- Piercing Shot: Damage reduced from 7 -> 6.
- Multi Shot: Damage reduced from 3 -> 2 per arrow.
- Fixed an issue in replays where a minion would appear to fully execute their attack, yet deal no damage to the enemy hero.
- Fixed an issue that would cause a defense gate to remain closed permanently if an enemy was killed inside its radius.
- Fixed the description of the magma shield buff.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the Archer's basic attack & abilities to not spawn any arrows when he was stood close to a wall.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause a replay to start over indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes cause Dagron the Undying's fireballs to not be displayed correctly.
- While building a dungeon, the regular loading screen is now shown.
- You can now hit the escape button to immediately stop playing a replay and return to edit mode. This is sometimes necessary when attempting to play a live replay that is being uploaded by someone with a slow internet connection.
Please let us know what you think of these changes either by using Steam's community features, or by using the in-game feedback form. The next major update will bring the third playable hero, the Wizard, as well as dungeon challenges. See you in the dungeon!