This week you have some new things to sink your teeth into. Next to tailoring and forging, you can now also enjoy cooking! This lets you cook meals using ingredients bought at the trader or grown using planters. Of course, with so many vegetables needed to keep the kitchen running you can now also unlock the Large and Huge planters through diligent farming!
A new update also means fixes and improvements but more on that in the patch notes below!
Finally, thank you so much to everyone on the unstable branch who helped find major issues, and shared suggestions on how to improve it, over the last few days. The game wouldn’t be the same without you all!
Check out the full patch notes below:
- Community Request: Added the Stove. Cook meals to sell to your customers!
- Community Request: Added 4 new meals to the game (Vegetable Soup, Vegetable Stew, Applie Pie, Meat Stew).
- Community Request: Added 2 new planters. Speed up farming by unlocking and buying the Large and Huge planters!
- Added objective tree for cooking.
- Furniture placement will now be cancelled (if not paid yet) or returned (if already paid) with (Tab/ESC/F/) & (Square/Triangle/Circle) & (X/Y/B).
- Community Request: Added a ‘fancy graphics’ checkbox. Uncheck it to improve performance at the cost of some graphical fidelity.
- Community Request: Planting UI now opens again after planting if the station has slots left and the player has the seeds to fill them
- Compressed assets to bring down build size.
- When the day ends, customers will stay around until their patience meter runs out.
- Changed the way the game tracks if all customers have left the shop or not, should feel a lot snappier now.
- Shopbuilder: Updated controls for controller users.
- Trying to edit a wall when you can't should now show an info pop-up telling you why this is not possible.
- The right arrow in the buy/order menu was not animating
- The info pop-up telling you that you don't have enough capacity was not showing for controller.
- Losing selection in the main menu could soft lock the game when playing with controller.
- Switching input device in the main menu should now show the correct prompt graphics.
- The main menu did not support the Xbox360 prompt graphics.
- Switching to shopbuilder using a controller would nog show the correct prompts.
- The window for the difficulty description has been made wider to support the longest description
- Customers could forget what items were unlocked in a scenario, causing a cascade of issues.
- Fence collider is now thinner to prevent collisions with wall mounted furniture