Hey there AFF Community!
Just a quick patch today, a bunch of fixes and tweaks to accompany the latest update.
- Fixed not being able to recapture LZs in Incursion
- Buffed GU34 to be more accurate, hold 20 slugs in the mag, reduced its loadout cost to sit between faction rifles and special rifles as intended
- Fixed mechs not being able to jump and barely move, got introduced while we were testing some future reworks of the mechs. Yes, those are coming.
- Fixed one of the droppods on Fortress being completely detached from the AI paths
- Fixed limited anti-fighter missile ammo on lineships and tweaked all anti-fighter missiles on capital ships to have 1.5x the range of their fighter-mounted equivalents
- Improved handling of odd special characters and long continuous words in the chatbox
- Omitted team callouts being sent to the player, if the player is dead
- Adjusted opacity of some chat elements
- Fixed capital ship mines having no specified payload and displaying wrong HUD text
- Tweaked spaceship turrets in automatic mode to be slightly more accurate
- Tweaked bots' weapon heat management a bit again
- Fixed some distance-displaying text not being properly formatted if under 1 meter
- Fixed Chons and Heimdall trying to fire their missiles out of misconfigured non-existent spots
- Fixed bots sometimes trying to replenish your ammo or health with the multitool instead of ammopack/medkit
- Fixed bots’ multitool sometimes playing some mysterious ghost sounds when nearby
- Hopefully fixed some crash and input oddities introduced by the last update
For feedback, or just a lovely chat with the devs, post on AFF's Steam forums or contact us directly through our Discord!
Onwards and upwards!