You can now add custom skins to your Techs. Each corp has its own brand new custom unique skin for you to use.
We've also added some new features to Co-op Creative, such as tethering and teams for you to roam across a larger terrain.
You can now add enemy Techs to your Co-op Creative game and also use shield and repair bubbles as well as other power blocks to give you a fighting chance.
There's also been some design tweaks, bug fixes and even more new blocks.
Alternative skins are available for the sets of blocks for each corporation.
One alternative skin per corporation.
Available in all game modes except multiplayer deathmatch.
Co-op Creative Enhancements:
Creative and Co-op Creative modes now have the option to add Easy, Medium or Hard enemy Techs to the game.
Can be set before a game starts and changed via the Options screen.
Players can now roam in all directions as a tethered group of players.
If players separate and go in different directions, some will encounter a border wall until the players regroup again.
Players can now select a team to be on and switch teams.
Batteries, repair bubbles, shield bubbles, solar generators and wireless chargers are now available.
Removed "Enemy Nearby" Tech spawn restriction in Co-op Creative.
- GeoCorp Frame Explosive Bolt
- Hawkeye Z4 Explosive Bolt
- Better Future Repair Bubble Projector
- Better Future Air Receiver
- Better Future Small Hover Flipper (left and right)
- Better Future Plasma Furnace Generator
- Better Future Small Long Halo Wheel
- Better Future DOT Laser
- Better Future CLAW Plasma Cutter
- Better Future Small Air Rig Extender
- Better Future Small Rotor
- Better Future Medium Air Rig Extender
- Better Future Plasma Flamethrower
- Better Future Medium Angled Halo Wheel
- Better Future Medium Long Halo Wheel
- Better Future Medium Rotor
- Better Future Large Straight Halo Wheel
- Better Future Large Side Halo Wheel
- Better Future Speedometer
- Better Future Altimeter
- Better Future Class D Laser Ray
- Better Future Large Air Rig Extender
- Better Future Large Booster
- Better Future Large Outside Wing
New blocks graduated from R&D Test Chamber to Campaign and Creative modes:
- GeoCorp Cat Nine Mining Flail
- GeoCorp Windmill Mining Flail
- GeoCorp Active All Axis Heavy Gyro
- Hawkeye Active All Axis Horizon Gyro
- GeoCorp Jetson Adjustment Thruster
- Venture Sonic Lance
- Venture Dual Auto Cannons
- Venture Medium F1 Wheel
- Venture Large F1 Wheel
- Hawkeye Flying Fortress Hover
- Hawkeye Plasma Jaws
- Hawkeye Hunter Rail Gun
New R&D Test Chamber Blocks:
- EXP Zero Point Energy Gun
The Care Package near the start of the game now gives an extra solar generator, battery and regen bubble.
The 3 variations of the Trader Troll have now been replaced with a less threatening anchored new Trader Troll Tech.
"FTUE" respawn Techs from GSO Grade 2 onwards now include a solar generator and a few more blocks in general.
Increased the health of the Hawkeye Railgun.
Reduced the anti-gravity power of the Zero Point Gun projectiles. The bubbles effect can now be counteracted by using a Gravity Magnifier Engine on your Tech.
Fixed the issue where the Better Future Medium Flipper Hover Pads were weaker than the Small Flipper Hover Pads.
Increased the damage of the Better Future FS and Cyber Disc Lasers.
Updated the Better Future Gatling Laser to deploy when near to an enemy target, like some of the other Better Future weapons.
The popup notification for live Twitch streams only applies to the Payload stream now.
Updated block recipes:
Better Future Small Air Rig Extender
Better Future Medium Air Rig Extender
Better Future Large Air Rig Extender
Better Future Medium Angled Halo Wheel
Multiple undo stacking has now been removed as it was considered too confusing to the player. The revised behaviour is as follows:
When any operation creates an undo, it replaces any previous undo that was available.
When a block-detach undo (as opposed to send-to-SCU) is available, if you detach a block from the Tech that the operation applies to, the undo will be invalidated (the button disappears).
You can still do the exploit where you detach a block, replace it with a different block, then hit undo to attempt to rebuild the Tech around the replacement block - provided that you don't detach any more blocks after the initial detach.
"Report a Bug" has been removed from the pause menu
Bugs posted on the TerraTech forum are handier for the dev team to manage as it's easier to respond to and ask for more information where necessary.
- Fixed saves failing (and game being unplayable) when your documents folder is a network drive accessed with a UNC path (\something).
- Fixed bug where player colours are not updated in Deathmatch scoreboard when players change their colours.
- Fixed issue with scenery destruction missing animations in multiplayer.
- Fixed issue with detonating explosive bolts not being visible for other players.
- Fixed crash bug after closing inventory in Deathmatch.
Known Major Issues:
If you have a large number of snapshots (e.g. 300), the initial load of this update may take slightly longer than usual.
All subsequent load times should be quicker.
Multiple resources travelling close to each other along Conveyors may generate bottlenecks and clog bases up, especially around Refineries and Filters.
Translations for non-English language support is work-in-progress for most languages.