Thank you for revisiting us!
This week's update is released today!!
We added a bunch of Boss relics and adjusted some of the existing ones!
It's not so easy as it seems to handle the new ones though, we believe you all can do it!
Take a look at what's updated this week!
★ The minimum number of damage is changed to 0. It could be a negative value before.
★ The AoE damage is calculated properly now. When the target was missing, the damage was calculated at the wrong places.
★ Dejavu can add a copy of Phantom card now. Phantom was lost in the copying process.
★ Crushing Sweep
• Added Exhaust: A Mischief of Mice (the enemy leader who summons a bunch of small Animals) cried so much. Nerf Crushing Sweep to put smiles back on their face.
★ Phantom cards
• The cards are played at random locations even though you play them by drag and drop.
• Officially released: ROCKET TAKES MUCH TIME TO LAND ON THE MOO... location.
★ Candlestick starts appearing in the other dungeons as well.
★ The placement of Candlestick is adjusted.
★ Phantom cards become semi-transparent.
★ Don Turtle
• She is the elite enemy leader in Stage 1. She's too slow to keep pace with other enemies. That's why she's late!
★ Grimoire of Convergence
• Removed: Boss relics take important parts in Overdungeon though, they have quite similar effects. We bet the name of Grimoire of Convergence won't remind you of its effects! (It's granted you Extra draw and a bit of INT.)
★ Elixir of Enlightenment
• Changed: You can select a card to upgrade now. The card upgraded has been randomly chosen before.
★ Old Catalyst
• Changed: Stop decreasing the amount of Overload and start Ignoring Overload.
★ Rusted Ring
• Changed: Ignore one more Exhaust than before.
★ Scorched-earth Cannonballs
• Changed: Its effect was pretty strong but didn't affect the combat situation. Its effect is changed to ""Extra draw 1. At the start of the 7th turn, add Crushing Sweep to your hand.""
★ Goblet of Harvest
• Changed: Its effect was the effect required you a perfect game. In case you received damage, you surely felt bad, we reckon. New Goblet of Harvest has ""Extra draw 1. You need to pay 20 Gold at the start of your turn. Otherwise, lose Extra draw.""
• Hey, wait! We made this change though, we were not disrupted by Horrid! This relic will only appear in Stage 2 now!!
★ Boss relics
• All the Boss relics belong to Stage 1 or Stage 2.
• The ones in Stage 1 are designed to be simply strong. They are often stronger than the ones in Stage 2.
• The ones in Stage 2 are really complicated. You need to be careful when you pick them up.
• The existing Boss relics will belong to Stage 1 except:
(Stage 2) Goblet of Harvest
(Stage 2) Unstable Mana Reactor
(Stage 2) Uroboros Ring
(Stage 2) Rusted Ring
(Stage 2) Golden Eggplant
★ 15 Boss relics are incoming!
(Stage 1) Dragon Rib Roast
(Stage 1) Chisel of Grand Architect
(Stage 1) Sealed Shield
(Stage 1) Artifact of the Utopia
(Stage 2) Witch's Broom
(Stage 2) Wrigg-ring
(Stage 2) Rose Bracelet
(Stage 2) Slime Sword
(Stage 2) Charging Monolith
(Stage 2) Palladium Timer
(Stage 2) Sorcerous Heat Converter
(Stage 2) Chaotic Chest
(Stage 2) Exquisite Imitation
(Stage 2) Turban of Illusion
(Stage 2) Claw of the Gluttony
Check their effects in the game, now!
[Translated by Hawkward]