After taking in count many of our players feedback, we’re glad to provide you all with this update containing many QoL improvements.
The main improvement is a rework of the rooms transition:
No more black screen fade each time you move with your robots!
Also, we were not satisfied with the current economy in the game, so we’ve decided to tweak the costs of several elements to avoid players from stacking Rez too quickly without having anything to sink their Rez into.
For example, crafting items was not expensive enough, so it has been tuned up. In addition, reforge cost has been tweaked down to make it cheaper than crafting a new item.
Repairing cost was not satisfying as well, so we’ve decided to make it scale with robots level.
You will find a list of all of the changes in details below.
In addition, there is a little surprise we've decided to keep secret in the patch notes... We will reveal it in a few days ;)
Thank you all for your support and have fun!
- Rooms transition is now a slide instead of a black screen fade. It is also faster than before!
- A class icon has been added in robots portraits in the Equipment to make it easier for players to recognize them at first glance.
- Money/credits icons have now a tooltip to inform players that the currency of the game is the Rez.
- The blue circle in front of robots Structure and Shield bars in fight has now a tooltip to inform players that it represents the Thoriumeter. Thoriumeter is the gauge robots need to fill to use their Ultimate skill.
- A confirmation window has been added before launching a mission if at least one of the robots in the team is under 50% Structure.
- The frequency of robots dialogs in fight has been significantly reduced.
- An intermediate menu has been added in all the scenes containing the settings button (gear icon) to allow players to go back to main menu from almost everywhere.
- The first item in the list is now automatically selected when changing tab in the Workshop.
- The wheel of chance won’t show anymore on inspectable elements actions with 100% success chance.
- Crafting cost has been increased from 10 Rez per item level to 200 Rez plus 20 Rez per item level (10 tuned up to 220 for a level 1 item, 200 tune up to 600 for a level 20 item).
- Reforging cost has been reduced from 50 Rez plus 20 Rez per item level to 100 Rez plus 10 Rez per item level (70 tuned down to 110 for a level 1 item, 450 tuned down to 300 for a level 20 item).
- Repair cost has been increased from 1 Rez per percent of missing Structure to 1 Rez per percent of missing Structure and per robot level.
- Skill unlock cost has been increased from 50 to 100.
- Fixed an issue where components number was not refreshed when crafting components.
- Fixed an issue where the Recycle all button was not displayed correctly when opening the Recycling tab.
- Fixed an issue with items generated in the Black Market when players had unlocked the 3rd faction bonus with The Piece.
- Fixed an issue with a few talents that were not adding correctly the effect description in the skill tooltip.
- Fixed an issue where the Ultimate skill was not locked correctly in the skills bar when a robot was affected by the Short circuit Status.
- Fixed several issues in the “Gathering the clues” main mission.