We did more bug fixes and did some work on Quality Of Life for this patch. The best one was adding in the selling price for items to merchants in the tool-tip. This should help you know what a item is worth.
- Added selling price to tool-tips for items so you know what you could sell item for to a vendor.
- Added message in tool-tip to tel you if you have already learned a blueprint.
- Added 19 new blueprints to craft Skill XP gaining scrolls. You will get rare Experience Shards drop from mobs which then can be crafted into Experience Scrolls.
- When a player is given permissions or a permission is changed they receive a message in the event tab
- Players that are now added to a claim permission list can pay for taxes as well.
- Fixed Spider sound when clicking on Ground Crawlers.
- When clicking on a claim sign it should now bring up the right info
- When making changes to a claim, changing permissions / deleting or selling / adding taxes it should now update the UI.
- Green Plater Frog now will have loot drops.
- Added durability to all bags.