Here we are! We have worked on bringing some quality of life improvements from suggestions we received, and a couple features and tweaks that we felt would benefit the game.
Let me now introduce them to you in timely fashion.
Instead of switching back and forth with the default action bar, you can now directly interact with your walls and towers and make the much necessary modifications to your ultimate defense system.
We have implemented an easier difficulty, perfect for when you want to play your first few games and learn the ropes out of the tutorial... or if you just want to crunch through endless waves of monsters... filthy casuals!
Compared to the normal difficulty, players have 2x hit points, players regenerate hit points 2x faster, you can be revived 1 more time, and monsters have 33% less health.
Shrines are also disabled, so you can stay safely inside your bases and enjoy a (still quite) precarious rest between waves of deadly ninja cats.
- New easier difficulty mode: Casual (if you can’t kill ‘em, join ‘em, they said)
- Added dynamic hotbar directly on selected structures
- Removed strict tutorial conditions, now display objectives with more informations
- Default camera mode is now centered on the player, can be toggled to and from free mode
- Added the option to skip cinematics
- Added discord link in main menu
- Fixed the prison revive bug : unlocking hit point boost skill while in jail no longer revive the player within the jail (to live in eternal agony)
- Fixed frozen structures : they are no longer immune to damage while in this state, and properly display informations
- Removed blood wounds FX on monsters killed by explosions (dont worry, they are doing okay)
- Replaced "week" with "month" in the monthly (duh) events