It is with great pleasure that we are able to announce the first update to Willowbrooke Post.
We have listened to the community over the past week and have been hard at work on Willowbrooke. Fixing many issues and tweaking aspects of the game.
We appreciate the sheer amount of feedback from the community and how helpful you have all been when reporting issues or making suggestions for the game.
If you wish to talk with the team or community in greater depth, we have a friendly neighbourhood discord server
Here you can discuss suggestions, report issues or just meet fellow neighbours of willowbrooke.
We have also set up a Trello where you can view what is currently being worked on. You can also view suggestions made by the community, and any issues which have been reported.
You can find the latest patch notes for this update below
- Brewing Coffee Beans now produces Coffee Grounds as a by-product
- Lightbulbs no longer explode when you enter the Post Office
- Can now skip intro logos on game launch
- Pause menu now actually PAUSES the game and stops time
- Stairwells now fade to black instead of glowing white
- Sleeping now removes Sticky Fingers and Paper Cut debuff icons
- You can no longer open the TV cabinet through the wall in the hallway
- Updated Apple Pie description in the Recipe Book
- Added 'Bandages' item to cure Paper Cut debuff
- You can now step away from Mail Sorting
- Front door no longer pushes players out of the world
- Stamina drain rate is now slower
- Cooking now uses up ingredients as intended
- Missing characters now return to collect their mail
- Item Coupons are no longer infinite
- Controls box layout updated to remove 'Backspace'
- Bedroom and Storeroom doors can no longer prevent players from leaving
- Sleeping now fully refills Stamina if you sleep early enough
- Electricity rate in the Ledger now no longer goes into negatives if you turn off all lights before sleeping