Hey PokerStars VR players you asked for it and they are finally here Sit N & Go’s!
In this update we've also got tons of bug fixes, optimizations and many other features and changes. Watch the video below for all the details:
- Fixed chips become unselectable and game stops progressing when use voice command while holding chips.
- Fixed Multiple issues causing pot not paying out.
- Fixed lobby wheel spin stopping at random intervals.
- Fixed default card texture sometimes appearing as Ace of Clubs.
- Fixed bet stage sometimes behaving as if there is an invisible stack.
- Fixed Card Holo Helpers not cleaning up.
- Fixed player being able to fold their own cards using the social menu friends buttons.
- Fixed main pot shows as side pot and side pot shows as main pot when there are multiple side pots.
- Fixed three of a kind announced as high card.
- Fixed Hole cards not being obfuscated when intentionally flipped in
Heads up situation
- Various UI optimizations and fixes.
Features and Changes
- Sit & Go Tournaments
- Expressive Avatars Integration
- Massive UI expansion, new privacy options, overhauled hosting options for cash games and SNG, new browser options.
- Reduced time between hands
- Added New store section for purchasing chips.
- Added 24 new avatar presets.
- Added confirmation to player reporting process.
- Added Privacy Zone option.
- Added Mute all props option.
- 5% rake applies to cash games / 10% entry fee to Sit & Gos.
- Went from 1 global leaderboard to 9 leaderboards, each based on gametype and stakes.
- Added 45 new leaderboard rings. 5 tiers for each new leaderboard.
- Added $100k and $500k chip values.
- Optimized poker chips to help performance.
- Kicked up the stakes of Wyatt’s Game to a new Super High Roller $5k/$10k game.
- Added new Super High Roller Red Wyatt’s Game hat unlockable after 100 hands.
- $500/$1000 cash games are now available to the public to create.
- Added New Tournament Chips.
- Apparel store is now available while in the lobby