Hey there vSpatial-ers!
First…….YOU MUST BE ON 0.3.4 TO MEET WITH OTHER USERS
Now back to our regular release message: As always, thanks for being part of our early access. Today we're releasing 0.3.4. Below are some of the updates we've included:
• We’ve updated to a new meeting backend for meetings that should resolve issues for those behind firewalls
• Added in more features to the Settings menu including some background noise cancellation for those you’re in meetings with, better volume controls, etc
• Scrolling up and down on your physical mouse (when NOT pointing at screens) resizes the app window ring
• Scrolling left and right on your physical mouse (or holding shift on keyboard and vertical scrolling with the mouse) will rotate the app window ring left and right
• Made the web-cam quicker and more stable
• Squashed MANY bugs: thanks to everyone who helped us document and find these :)
AGAIN! BE ON 0.3.4 TO MEET WITH OTHER USERS, otherwise audio will NOT work
Keep sending us feedback so we can continue making vSpatial a better experience. As we are Early Access, please continue to help us out by sending us your notes on bugs, feedback, and also improvements you'd like to see at https://vspatial.com/support
We’ve got A LOT of big things coming, stay tuned as we work towards getting those to the public soon. Keep on vSpatial-ing!