A hotfix has been deployed today, it will be automatically applied, no maintenance is required. However, you will need to relaunch the game if you are currently connected.
- You can now reset your passive skills and character attributes from your character sheet window.
- Heavy performance improvements regarding status ailments.
- News panel is now displayed by default on the main menu.
- A "Play offline" button now appears in multiple error message windows if the game fails to connect to online mode.
- Fixed several client & server crashes.
- Fixed an issue causing a potential loss of character progression.
- Fixed an issue causing players to start the game with their health globe not full.
- Fixed an issue with the computation of the damage bonus given by physical resistance.
- Fixed issues related to in-game chat fading.
- Fixed visual issues when using the "decoy" variant of Aether Jump.
- Fixed an issue causing a desynchronization in the total amount of Force Shield.
- Fixed an issue causing ranged weapons projectiles to be misplaced.
- Fixed loot drop sounds spatialization.
- Fixed the "invalid character name" error at character creation.
- Changed item types for some uniques.
- Fixed Health Regeneration Rate so they now behave correctly. This created a legacy version of “The Thing” unique shield.
- Pistol fire sound (and dual pistol) modified to reduce fatigue.
- Pistol fire now has a distant sound.
- Bow fire sound modified to reduce fatigue.
- Overhauled sound attenuation falloff for coop player melee and skill sounds, now softer compared with the player's actions.
- Fixed certain big enemy attacks not being affected by the low health muffle effect.
- Added Passive skill tree 'confirm' sound.
- Added Archivist 'trade' enneract sound.
- Rare and Legendary items now have distinct sounds.
- Rare items no longer duck the music volume down.