- Added ability to craft random mythical skins.
- Accepted several limited-time skins to the Stockpile.
- Added Child_Explosion_Armor_Multiplier to vehicle assets and server vehicle config. When an explosion is obstructed by buildables attached to a vehicle, the damage is multiplied by these values. Prior to this update the equivelant value was 0%. Now the default for individual vehicles is 20% (0.2) and 100% (1) in server config, so an explosion blocked by armor plating on a vehicle will deal 20% of the explosion damage to the vehicle itself.
- Added onDamageTireRequested event.
- Added CollisionEventHook to ModHooks.
- Improved voice data to be relayed through server. More details below.
- Improved Stockpile Bundles to show preview images of all contained items.
- Tweaked menu warning to show missing vehicle and buildable.
- Tweaked seeds to no longer absorb explosive damage!
- Fixed level hash to include lighting nodes, preventing editor enabling light underground.
- Fixed shooting while walking into underwater not dequipping immediately.
- Fixed landscape tile seams when using pixel average smooth tool.
- Fixed connecting to IPs with whitespace in front/back.
- Fixed crediting player stats for explosive kills.
- Fixed ragdoll effects attached to rocket launchers.
- Fixed rockets going the wrong direction in multiplayer when aiming at rubble.
Bet nobody saw this coming! Details:
- Skin is randomly selected from all weapon skins including drops, crates, and stockpile items, but excluding unique trophy skins. This means you can get skins that have never had mythical versions before. Chance / weighting of each item are equal.
- Mythic effect is selected from weapon-compatible set, and all effects have an equal chance of being selected. Technically these are different from the "Mythic" tag because they use a newer Steam feature, so they show as "Particle" tags in the inventory.
- Crafting requires x1,000 salvaged materials. This is an insane amount, and might be tweaked in the future. Some of the goals of mythic crafting are to improve the long-term value of your items, keep existing mythics valuable, and incentive sinking large quantities of items out of the economy, so it had to be a large amount. One factor is that inevitably bots will buy up all the 3 cent items for ~$30 per crafted mythic.
Previously voice chat was sent from the speaker to the appropriate players using Steam's P2P network, however this had the downside of opening clients to voice packet spam, likely abused by cheats. Now this data is validated through the dedicated server, and plugins can set allowVoiceChat to enable/disable voice for specific players.