Version 1.3a Changelog
This update is a bugfix release that resolves the following issues:
- added basic ride stats to build challenge voting UI
- fixed boats could get stuck forever when building multiple boat rides on the same body of water
- fixed boats sometimes returning to station much later than they should
- fixed visualization view legend blocking clicks
- fixed collision issue with steel support tower deco
- fixed a case where some parks could take much longer to load than they are supposed to, in extreme cases up to ~10 times as long
- fixed a case where transport rides could have wrong stats before completing a full test run
- fixed a case where setting a large amount of money in the scenario editor wouldn't get saved properly
- fixed a case where Monorail could be operated with only one car per train
- fixed a case where G-force calculation could be wrong
March 2019 Build Challenge Results
All submissions can be found on the [url=http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/browse/?appid=453090&browsesort=toprated§ion=readytouseitems&requiredtags%5B%5D=march 2019 challenge]Workshop[/url] - thanks for everyone participating!
These are the 5 winning entries:
April 2019 Build Challenge
For April 2019 the new Build Challenge is to build a Wild Mouse!
Wild Mouse coasters are known for their small footprints and tight unbanked turns, so the build area is pretty small this time and submissions are required to have an intensity rating between 25 and 60.
The top submissions get included in the next game update as default blueprints.