- You can once again, press 'e' (interact) while selecting a crop to turn it directly into seeds instead of harvesting it, then changing it in your inventory.
- If you turned off your wizard shield while the bar was active, it remained in the world. This has been fixed.
- If you placed two planter-boxes right next to each other, you would lose some of the dirt mounds (and crops) when you picked-up, but I fixed it.
- When planting in the Greenhouse in winter, you would get an error message when there were more seeds than spots, but it has been fixed.
- Planted berry bushes were not marked correctly and gave false "You have new crops ready to harvest!" messages, but it has been fixed.