Update 1.3 has been live a few days on beta and there have been no issues reported. It's now live for all. In case you missed the update notes, here's what's changed:
- Dropping items on the Vive is quicker
- Bonfires can now light torches and arrows
- Enemies pausing briefly at the pillars in the arena is fixed
- All breakable pots have a chance of dropping gold.
- Enemy weapon damage increased slightly. Health pickups increased to counter this extra damage
- Opening doors and interaction in general should be easier
- Skeletons should break doors reliably
- Fixed issue where health potion sometime made damage sound on consume if health full
- Fixed issue where switching a health potion from a shoulder slot and consuming straight away doesn't consume the potion
- Health bar is now invisible when picking up heads.
- Fixed an issue where killing a character while they were getting up caused animation issues
- Adjusted start positions so it should not be possible to start in the floor
- All potions now have glowing effect applied
- Fixed a few floating rocks
- Few slight level changes for better flow
We're on to a content update now.