We have worked hard the past few days and now have completed the next update for OOTP 20, version 20.1.31.
Infor for online leagues: This version is compatible with the previous release (20.0.28 or later) in online leagues.
- Updated MLB OD rosters (need to create new game for changes to take effect)
- Fixed several issues with live ratings updates for players
- Fixed issue with RP on league stats page when using qualifiers; added separate "all qualified/all qual. SP/all qual. RP" items
- Fixed issue with players not appearing on-screen on a replay until the action starts
- Fixed storyline reply still giving more options to select
- Fixed a bug that did not release players for a fantasy draft when using the option on a real world league in the custom game wizard
- Fixed double-elimination playoff display
- Added option to create multiple coaches (in available coaches page while in commish mode)
- Adjusted AI pitch counts for minor leaguers
- Added option to hide fireworks animations in-game
- Fixed some issues with the live start moving players to incorrect teams
- Adjusted nagging injury mesage from trainer
- Fixed issue when entering a game from the real-time sim
- Fixed issue where the delay between plays was ignored
- Several small internal optimizations
- Several other small bug fixes
The next couple of weeks we will continue to work on the core game and tweak / improve things. We will also add some nice new features. For Perfect Team, we will continue to work on the Tournaments, which we hope to launch at the end of April / early May. So, lots of good stuff happening over here Thanks for your support!!
Markus & the entire OOTP Team