This is fine right? I think sewers are supposed to do that. I'm sure it's fine. :)
Today's update includes a new quest using the Sewers and some quick updates to the sewer map.
- Added the Broken Sewer quest. The sewers are backed up and the townspeople are feeling the effects! Find out who is tampering with the sewers.
- Adjusted the textures on the sewer walls. They were kind of flat and just didn't look very good.
- Decreased the Gold and Stone cost of the Sewers.
- Increased the Stone cost for Stone Water Wells a bit.
- Reduced the frequency that the "Bed Rest" quest appears.
- Fixed a typo in the description of the Brewery. It said you could create "Bears" with Wheat. Everyone knows that Wheat Bears are WAY overpowered so I changed it back to "Beer".
It's been a lot of fun adding some new quests to the game, especially the kind that affect the town. I'm going to spend some time now messing around with the new environment assets and I should have some shots of the new armor models for you to check out soon!