Edit: This was, of course, April fools. The items and fixes included in the update are here to stay, but open world has been buried.
~~Based on repeated player suggestions of the game feeling directionless and lacking any kind of progression, I've created a fully open world experience with lots of new stuff:
Over 200 unique lines of dialogue will be delivered by the Speaker Drone as you do things in the open world!
Ragdolls have been implanted with magnets to make movement not only possible, but probable!
Use [WASD] or [Arrow Keys] to move and overcome obstacles in the open world!
Each obstacle you overcome will naturally lead you to a brand new, more difficult, obstacle. As well as leveling up your skills ever so slightly!
For the completionists, you can now collect achievements as you achieve things in the open world!
- Add Ragdoll movement on WASD+Arrows
- Add various activities and obstacles in the open world
- Add progression system
- Add 200+ unique Open World narrator lines to Speaker Drone
- Add background music
- Modify [Esc] to give up (and make you live with your failure)
- Disable sandbox menus to avoid abuse~~
- Add 100+ Open World items under [Library > Open World].
- Add City Environment
- Add City Night Environment
- Merge Winter Items into existing Library categories
- Modify Cloud to be slightly transparent
- Modify Paint Roller to ignore Easel collision instead of Chalkboard
- Modify Coffin collider to avoid collision issues
- Modify Grenade ticking sound volume
- Fix Dinner Plate being sticky
- Fix Rusty Bucket being sticky
- Modify camera follow not to be as jumpy
- Modify Tutorial not to contain web instructions
- Bury Open World
- Add Sand Pile under Open World items
- Fix Multi-Purpose ATM spawning untriggerable items