- Lux can now damage enemies by shooting explosive tanks, crates and barrels. If an object is explosive, it will appear in Target Lock along with the enemies. These explosive objects deal a lot of damage, so select the object, wait until an enemy is near it, and...boom! Mutant: meet Death.
- Supply crates now randomly appear in many levels. They're dropped by the Redaction Commission to help out agents in the field. The contents vary, but they may contain medkits and shield energy packs, ammo and weapon parts. They almost always contain new clothing items for Lux. You'll know it's a supply crate from the pink flare and smoke trail near it.
- Improved the grenade explosion effect.
- If you're using an Xbox One gamepad, a rumble effect is now applied when Lux uses DNA mods, guns and grenades.
- Added a new option "Vibrate" to enable or disable gamepad rumble. If you're using an Xbox One gamepad, it will automatically appear at Options > Controls > Vibrate.
- There were some rendering issues with the Daisy Shirt (all five versions of it), the Ninja belt and the DATM Jumper. They've been replaced by other clothing items, including the new Foxy Stripe design. If you've already unlocked a Daisy shirt, the Ninja belt or the DATM jumper, you'll automatically unlock the corresponding new item after updating to this build.
- The full HUD display is now the default; i.e. health, shield and stamina bars are displayed. You can still switch to the minimal HUD by selecting it in Options.
- The Melee command has been changed to match attacks with DNA mods and guns. To perform a melee attack, hold down Aim and then press the Melee command.
- The Roll command is now available when using a gamepad. It's Circle on a PS4 controller, or B on an Xbox One controller.
- Added decorative bird flocks to some of the outdoors levels.
- Various performance improvements across most levels.
- [New Shinjuku] It's brighter in the Genji Service Tunnel now.
- Fixed a bug where the icons for the current DNA mod and the current gun would both be displayed simultaneously in the HUD.
- Enemy "got hit" animation is now played when a grenade explodes near an enemy but doesn't kill it.
- Fixed a bug which could sometimes prevent the Threesome achievement from being unlocked.
- Target lock range is now correctly tied to the range of the current gun or DNA mod, as determined by skill point upgrades.
- Fixed a bug in the UI where Lux's arms could twist unnaturally when selecting a weapon to upgrade.
- Fixed a minor bug in the UI where Lux's animation would be unpaused under certain conditions while the menu was still open.
- One of Lux's Invoke DNA mods was not being rendered correctly after some performance enhancements were implemented (a pink square was being displayed). This is fixed now.
- [Saint Sophia] Trees were not being rendered correctly during the cutscene where Lux first sees the trolls.
- [Saint Sophia] Plugged a hole in the terrain where Lux could run through and fall off the edge of the earth.
- [Saint Sophia] Removed lots of small stones from the floor of the chupas' lair. These were causing Lux to walk in a stilted way whenever she stepped on one.
- [Saint Sophia] Removed an unnecessary waypoint in the chupas' lair which appeared after Lux found the sacred Fire Rod. The waypoint led back to the entrance, but since we've placed a Fast Travel Station there now, the waypoint back is no longer required.
- [Saint Sophia] Fixed a bug where a gamepad button was being displayed at the Fast Travel Station in the chupas' lair, even if you were using a keyboard and mouse.