This is a rather large update, it's what I've been holding on to on the beta branch for way too long so it's long overdue!
- Tweaked jump controller release timing, should make jumps more predictable and consistent.
- Removed snow- it’s Spring now! This will also make snowballs disabled by default instead of being enabled by default. You can still turn them on if you want though.
- Fixed “controller visible” not working as intended for non-Vive or Oculus controllers.
- Fixed all the comfort option buttons randomly working/not working.
- Fixed “babyjump” ledge jump related glitch
- Fixed retry bug that allowed you to fling across the map on retry.
- Upgraded Unity project from 2018.1.0f6 to 2018.3.10f1. This updates the physics engine which should bring performance improvements in some levels with a lot of moving platforms, for example.
- Upgraded SteamVR plugin.
- Made finger tracking future proof by making it use the SteamVR API for finger curls.
- Made “skip level” button a press and hold button.
- Added automatic re-check for knuckles controllers/finger tracking.
- Added “load levels” button to the workshop level list for people with a lot of Workshop content to prevent hangs when initially spawning.
- Added “load upvoted levels” which is a filter for the level list that needs to be built up but persists throughout your playthrough.
- Added Pimax badge for multiplayer.
- Added a check for duplicate names so they get (#) added to their name in multiplayer.
- Added crown buttons next to player names so the host of the room can transfer ownership of the room over if they’re leaving or going AFK, reducing the risk of having an AFK host.
- Added Performance Settings window to multiplayer lobby room.
- Reworked foot tracking implementation.
- Maybe fixed Mixed Reality view for streamers, using the “camera” tracker role and assigning its pose to the main pose should make it work.
- Added a delay to the picture taking mode in the level editor to prevent accidental thumbnail pictures from being taken.
- Level editor’s picture taking now needs both triggers to be pressed to take a picture. Hopefully these two fixes make it so there’s less black thumbnails on the workshop.
The foot tracking requires people to set their left/right foot up properly in the tracker role assignments.
Please make sure it’s set up right before starting the game.
As always let me know if anything is wrong, it's very possible.
Changed files in this update