Major Farming change:
- Farming has changed a lot in the game. This is something I've wanted to try for a while.
- You will no longer have your hoe or the recipe when you start.
- Instead, there will be limited locations to farm. Early in the game you will unlock the recipe to create a planter-box building.
- This will be a building that creates dirt-mounds where you can plant crops. The planter box has 10 dirt locations.
- There is a new survival tree node that allows you to create a second planter-box if you need feel the need.
- Monsters no longer drop seeds, well, very rarely. They still drop meat.
- Instead, you now gain seeds from crops. When you mouse-over the crop, press the 'e' button to turn it into seeds. There is about a 35% chance of getting a second seed.
- There is a survival talent to increase this percentage of a second seed to 50%
- There is also a survival talent to unlock the hoe recipe. The ingredients are in nightmare difficulty.
- The hoe operates as before, in that you can till anywhere and create large farms if you like.
- I changed the starting quests to reflect these changes
- I changed the graphic for the hoe. It looks much better now.
- The survival tree has changed and all of your points have been refunded.
- The Greenhouse is now in the game.
- Plant any seeds at any time in this building. It has 16 slots to plant in.
- Plants in the Greenhouse do not go away when seasons change.
- I have removed the concept of some plants taking 3 slots of dirt instead of 1. All plants now take just 1 slot and can be close to each other.
- There is brand new tech for the data for the game. It is no longer in text files and parsed at the beginning, but in binary data that is loaded.
- I have new tech that allows me to take away items and recipes from your character. (used for the Hoe and Pulaski)
- I have added a glass block recipe to the game. It should be available on load. No special requirements. The materials are in portal rooms (sand).
- I have added both the Holy Axe and Hoe for sale in Descent mode at the general store
- Fix bug where placing any building (planter-box, chicken-coop, etc) completed building quest and skipped you ahead. Now it must be the general store, as intended.
- If you quit/go back to main menu/load before you complete the survival quest, the survival button appears and you completed it, but it has been fixed.
- Same as above, but for level-up attributes. It has also been fixed.