This version adds quite a few improvements based on community feedback: More population in late game, AI, QoL and transport management improvements.
- Children can now milk goats and cows.
- Stricter enforcement of animals limits: more slaughter tasks get generated if required.
- When people go back to town to rest, change outfit, or get better tools, they won't drop their current sledge if carrying one.
- People now prefer to use carts over sledges if available.
- Preventing people from wandering around town immediately after delivering a resource to storage, so they can store more resources faster.
- Fixed issue where AI would not use transports if going to grab one more resource than they can carry.
- Relaxing population limits, you can now get more people in your settlement.
- Structures now have custom amounts at which they give knowledge points, in order to promote reasonable settlement construction. Residence structures give more points, crafting and mining structures give less.
- Added move speed modifiers for transports, depending on how full they are: 90% - 70% for sledges, 95% - 75% for donkey carts, 100% - 80% for horse carts.
- Increased the amount of wolves in paleolithic and mesolithic
- When continuous production of Carts or Sledges is active, you don't get notifications about them decaying anymore.
- Once you build 3 stables, you stop getting notifications of animal births or deaths by slaughtering.
- Once you reach 50 people, you stop getting notification of human births or deaths by natural causes.
- Default limit for Sledges and Carts is now 10.
- The defense panel can now be accessed from a button in Towers and Gates.
- Changed defense icon.
- Fixed broken birth limits in mods.
- Fixed milk and wool resource limits.
- Fixed various issues in community screen.
- Making sure work areas can not be placed on top of each other.
- Primal vision key shortcut is now disabled in tutorial when button is disabled.
- Stability fixes.