Welcome again, warriors! While you were out there kinda busy fighting to the death we weren’t idle either: we’ve been working hard in a new update for Warriors: Rise to Glory! for the amusement of the Mad Emperor Ayziz and his crowd of spectators. Today we release Update 0.54, where you will find what you need to entertain your public as they deserve: with great amounts of mindless violence and silly moves! Update 0.54 adds two new execution animations, for the fiercest warriors who never forfeit a life. Inspired by anime action movies, this totally over-the-top animations will blow your enemies’ minds – and quite literally!
Also, this patch adds up to 12 animations for you to entertain the crowds in combat. Taunt everyone by banging your shield, raise your sword to rally their hearts to your side or shake-shake-shake your booty – whatever it takes for them to love you and lend you a hand in combat! We have also added brand new metagame tutorials and something that you had asked for: a Reset Progress option. We’ve got something for German warriors as well: full German language support, so you can mock your opponents in your own mother language! And finally, of course, tons of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements. Check the full patch notes below!
Let us know what you think of the new executions and entertaining movements in our Discord server or our social media channels (see below). Good luck in the arena, warriors!
JOIN THE COMMUNITY OF WARRIORS
Full Patch 0.54 notes:
- Added 2 new executions: 2 new ways to finish off your fallen opponent! Unlock them by reaching level 3 and 5.
- Added 12 new entertain moves!
- Added a new trap: Extreme bear trap – When stepped on, this trap will lock you to its grid and will make you lose your next turn. So watch your step…
- Added the option to reset your game progress. The button can be found in the bottom of the “Character” screen.
- Added a new tutorial for new players explaining about the inventory and shops.
- You can now skip executions! (The technology of games in 2019)
- When creating a new character, you are no longer taken to the “Lineage” screen.
- Combat hotkeys have been revamped
- Stun Effect is now removed when the battle ends.
- Warrior Avatars are now rendered in a new way, fixing the issues of hair clipping with the UI.
- When dragging an item from the inventory the appropriate slot will be highlighted in the character side.
- Added new backgrounds for the arenas.
- Scars and Tattoos panels are now at the same size.
- Chest room lighting has been improved.
- Added losing and winning sound effects for the opponent in Battle Dice.
- Quest start sound is now synced with the animation
- Clicking on a title in the Character screen will now select it.
- Fixed issue where a “Text Bubble” would stay stuck in the arena.
- Fixed avatar animations
- Fixed issue where not all the players were shown in the Hall of Fame
- When a warrior dies – he longer doing a Michel Jackson move and stop moving!
- Fixed issue where a warrior was able to move backwards when rooted
- Fixed the gray background in the Pop up message to fill the whole screen
- Fixed issue where the plus sign would not appear near the character button after receiving a skill point from a quest.
- Fixed issue where the name of an item would appear in English in all languages in the sell confirm dialog
- Fixed issue where the player becomes highlighted after the fight is over.
- Fixed issue where a tooltip of an item would not fade away after equipping it.
- Fixed issue where the stun sound would play twice in a row
- Fixed issue where the stun effect would stay on a warrior after the fight is over.
- Fixed issue where the “Reselect warrior” button of player 2 in the hotseat screen would go beyond the screen.