Today, we bring to you another patch with various fixes and performance improvements. You may also notice that we've added language options for all French, Italian, Spanish and German speaking players with this update.
Check out the notes below for more details. See you in Ignus soon!
- Placing magic structures when around many magic structures should no longer hitch the server
- Added proper localization and language options for French, Italian, Spanish and German to the options menu
- Improved harvesting performance and fixed harvesting inconsistencies
- Fixed being able to clip through objects while crouched in first person
- Fixed non-functional VoIP volume slider
- Placing thrones and deleting structure pieces from very large structures has been multi-threaded and should not cause performance issues on the server anymore
- Improved structure culling to be time sliced and reduce hitching when approaching large structures
- Fixed an issue where items can be seen as duplicates in the inventory
- Reduced dedicated server memory usage
Changed files in this update