Way back in January, we challenged you to explore a target of 3.5 million systems in in 4 days during the Endless Free Weekend. Well congrats, because you made it! Well, maybe not you specifically, but that doesn’t really matter since this hot pile of update is available to all ES2 players! Here’s a more detailed list of the contents:
[b]1) Hero – Fore Sagazh Jabble
[/b]A carefree, curious and accident-prone creature, integrated to the society of Heroes when an Academy explorer ship arrived to study their planet.
[b]2) Minor Faction – Basryxo
[/b]This society evolved in the detritus of what is essentially a garbage planet, as myriad forms of waste were dumped on the world for centuries. Starting from ragged scavengers to become pragmatic and efficient recyclers, they have learned to turn garbage into gold.
[b]3) Quest – Munchie Madness
[/b]The coolest, tastiest treat across the galaxy is a new fast food, Haroshuarm. The trend has taken settled planets by storm, but unfortunately, the incredible leap in take-out consumption has created vast quantities of garbage, that you will need to handle…
Claim “Muck & Makers” via Games2Gether
Games2Gether is our collaborative video game co-creation platform, where we work with the community to build better games via voting, forums, and more. It’s also a great place to claim free Endless rewards!
To claim your Muck & Makers free update, simply logon to the Games2Gether platform, select the update from the rewards page here, and the update will install immediately on your Steam account.
We hope you enjoy,
- The Ampliteam
PATCH 1.4.12 - MUCK & MAKERS CONTENT UPDATE
ADDITIONS [MUCK AND MAKERS ADD-ON]
- New Minor Faction: Basryxo
- New Population Quest "Munchie Madness" for the Basryxo
- New Basryxo Hero Fore Sagazh Jabble
- Trace status and speed are now displayed in the tooltips of trace operations
FIXES [ALL VERSION]
- Fixed Menu Screen always showing the Umbral Choir scene
- Increased Food output of Vodyani Cathedral of All Worldy Affairs (Colony Base equivalent) to prevent starvation on Endless game speed
- Rebalanced the industry cost of most ship modules introduced after the Vaulters DLC
- Fixed Diplomatic Pressure not resetting when you joined a war as part of an alliance
- Removed invisible Probe Module on the Hissho Explorer
- Players can no longer win Supremacy by placing Sanctuaries on destroyed home systems
- The System Politics Tutorial no longer triggers on Sanctuaries
- Improved trajectories for Umbral Choir Fighters and Bombers
FIXES [CELESTIAL WORLDS]
- Chapter 5 “Trust in Authority” will no longer ask the player to reach a negative value of influence generation
Changed files in this update