Good time of day, fighters!
Today we have published an update 0.52.8, which includes a huge number of fundamental changes in the game.
One of the most important changes in this version affects the way of distribution of the skill points.
Initially, all new characters now will get fewer skill points at the start (such as strength, dexterity and etc). Instead of this, all players will get skill points reaching next levels: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100. All obtained skill points now can be distributed on your own. Thus, all players got more freedom of character development, adjusting the way you need.
Moreover, everyone has got a possibility to reset all distributed skill points in PDA for 100 000 tokens, if someone wants to rebuild settings of character.
Please note, that we’ve reset skill points for all characters. Do not forget to distribute them before claim about “nerf”.
In this version, we’ve added new quests mechanics for players in the group. If some character in the group gets a quest, this quest will be shared automatically with all members of the group, if they met the requirements of the quest. If all of the players in the group have completed this quest, then the only one of the players in the group may talk to NPC to finish it, and this quest will be rewarded for everyone in the group if they located within 200 meters.
The weight of the quest items that are blocked in the inventory is no longer taken into account. It makes easier to do some quests especially on entry-level stages of the game. Also, it should compensate for a reduced amount of skill points for entry-levels.
Moreover, we have changed mechanics of quest items spawn: now all quest items are individual, and situations, when somebody took your quest item before you and you have to wait for its spawn again, are almost excluded.
And the last one. Now if you get a new level when you complete a quest, the residue of experience will be transferred to the next level instead of nullification.
In this update, the miners will get a new weapon - grenade launcher GL-43. This is the single-shot grenade launcher with caliber 43 mm, which available to miners on 25 levels.
This weapon has two types of ammunition:
— grenades exploding on contact;
— deferred grenades.
Despite the fact that GL-43 is a single-shot grenade launcher, it able to deal huge splash damage in the range depending on the effectivity of shot in the battle. Iron sight has 50, 100 and 150 meters value, maximum sighting range is 150 meters. However, it doesn’t prevent the launch of grenades with proper skill at 250 meters.
GL-43 is a strong and deadly weapon in general. Keep in mind, that this weapon can damage players of your faction or a group. Thus, you should think twice before making a shot.
In the future, GL-43 will get a third type of ammunition: grenades with toxic gas. Thus, GL-43 becomes a weapon of mass destruction, from which armor doesn’t save. Such grenades can surprise an unprepared enemy and affect the role of the miners on the battleground.
Engineers will get a new weapon for the entry-middle stage of the game - submachine gun MP5 with caliber 9x19. This automatic gun will be available on 16 levels, and “Privet” is moved to 13 levels with reduced specifications.
The decision to add a new weapon to engineer is conditioned to the fact that engineers have not the profile weapon from 7 to 16 levels, and the “PPSH” is not effective enough for this stage of the game.
Unlike “Privet”, the new submachine gun MP-5 will get more powerful characteristics, which will raise combat capabilities of engineers from 16 to 20 levels. Moreover, this submachine gun supports the installation of silencers.
In this version mechanics of the “faction reputation” got improved, and we’ve made the next changes:
- A punishment for destroying the faction devices, such as “MRP-1”, “MHP1” and “Jammer”, has been increased;
- With frequent receipt of the flag of the aggressor, reputation is now taken away, as this suggests that your actions were intentional;
- In cases, when you deal damage to another player from your faction, but not kill him, you will lose your reputation if this player dies even not from you;
- Automatic recovering of faction reputation is disabled now. Although the reputation had recovered only with certain conditions and very slowly before, we believe that this mechanism has lost its relevance.
Respirators and gas masks
In this version, we have added respirators and gas mask which will protect you from toxic gas and will have some protection against the radiation.
At the same time, the gas mask cannot be used simultaneously with the night-vision device, and the respirator can be used.
"Events” is a new experimental feature in our game. We’ve added few entry-level events in Solnechnyi Outskirts, which will happen spontaneously. The participating in these events will be awarded, according to the difficulty of the event. The added events are targeted on entry-level players at this moment, and when this new mechanics will be debugged well, we will expand the amount of these events and add them to other levels too.
- The interface of PDA have got an update;
- The problems with reloading of TOZ are fixed;
- The Night Vision Device now shows on character;
- In the battle logs now write the name of NPC who damaged or killed you;
- Players who break faction equipment now obtain blue identification;
- Fixed problems with sound: now you can hear monsters behind you;
- Increased a drop chance of loot by tasks from Bulletin Board in Solnechniy;
- The armor-piercing of UMP has been increased;
- Solved a problem with MP-133 sight;
- Optimized a synchronization of the character with servers;
- Outposts capture time has been reduced to 3 hours;
- Amount of NPC guards at outposts has been reduced;
- NPC no longer blocks the way at outposts;
- Server’s code has been optimized;
- The behavior of matadors has been changed;
- Tasks in the starters camp got improved.