I've finally added official WMR support, plus 3 new enemy types!
- Windows Mixed Reality support!
- 3 new elite solider types! (Faster run speeds, reaction times, and bullet speeds. Reinforced body armor)
- Totally rearranged which enemies spawn on which maps for more coherent difficulty ramp and gameplay variety
- Much more destroy-ability on lobby levels
- Rocket Launcher slightly nerfed (slightly smaller blast radius, slightly slower rockets, slightly longer reload time)
- The same weapon will never spawn twice in a row
- New signs and posters around some maps
- Much better map transitions (fade in / out)
- Hamburgers more likely to spawn on hard mode
- Longer item despawn times
- New indicator on MapMan to make it clearer if an enemy is aware of you or not
- Red arrow on map no longer sometimes skewed
- Ammo can no longer be smuggled from the tutorial room
- Signs no longer spawn inside other props in sewer levels
- Enemy bullets no longer disappear when traveling very long distances on easy
- Fixed issue where a hamburger could disappear even though you are holding it
- Dead purple drone no longer missing machine guns
The next update will most likely be a small cleanup, issue fix, and quality of life update. After that (if no issues arise) I can look into making the boss battle!
As always, if you have any issues please report them to the forums. You can always roll back to an older version in the BETAS tab under right-clicking COMPOUND and selecting Properties.