Version ID: GJ
It's been awfully long since the last patch; GDC does that, I suppose. Anyway, here we are!
- Fixed a lua error in A Way Out?
- There's a new zoom mode - stretch!
- Fixed the ABABA bug
- Fixed a bug where the sound crackles when fading
- Fixed the general sound snap bug
- Fixed the bug where alt-tabbing reduces performance greatly
- Fixed an infinite loop related to "Word"
- Alleviated the issue with multiple Push objects in a row. Still ways to go with that, though
- Two new levels! One is in the Lake area, one is hidden
- Coronation promoted to an extra level
- Levels shuffled around in Cavern a bit
- Eye of a Needle removed (sorry about that)
At least these levels have been tweaked:
- Endless Corridor
- A Way Out?
- Elusive Condition
- The End
- Passing Through
For the next update, there are still some level tweaks to do, and at least 3 larger bugs to squash. Thank you for your patience!